Board Vote 2016-10-27 Minutes
- Greg Miller, President
- Roxy Dehart, Vice President
- Richard Gowen, Secretary
- Tommy Falgout, Floating Board Member
- Shawn Porter, Floating Board Member
Location and Time
Took place via TheLab.ms leadership email group.
1st Order of business:
A motion has been raised regarding raising the previously approved spend amount on the SlingFest event. Due to the large number of advanced ticket sales and projected door sales for the event it was determined that we would need additional parking. Collin College has agreed to rent us some of thier parking spaces for the event.
However, due to this forcing people to cross a busy street this will also require us to hire two off duty Plano Police officers to direct traffic. The total additional expenses are estimated at $800. This would be in addition to the previously approved $2500 amount from Board Meeting 2016-09-11 bringing the new total budgeted spend for SlingFest to $3300.
Vote on the motion BV_20161027_A:
- Vote: 4 in favor, 0 opposed, 1 abstained
- Resolution: Vote passed to allow the spend of no more than $3300 total on the SlingFest event.