Officers and Directors present:
- Olivia Snyder: Presisdent
- Anthony Alcala: Vice President
- Ryan Elliott: Secretary
- Brandon Hansford: Floating Board, Education Coordinator
- Luke Bayley: Floating Board, Treasurer
- Greg Miller: CTO
- John Sanders: Facilities Coordinator
- Andy Michaels: Fundraising Coordinator
First order of business:
Elections will be on July 11, 2020
Second order of business:
Voting will be both in person and remote. Plague protection procedures will be in place for those who decide to vote in person. If you wish to vote remotely you may do so by email if you are a confirmed voting member. Anyone who has voted in a previous election is considered a voting member. If you are not a voting member and wish to become one you mush show a valid ID to two sitting board members.
Third order of business:
The proposed vote is that no officer can be an officer of a competing entity. The current board will determine if other organization is considered a competing entity. Votes 3 for, 1 against, 1 abstain. Motion passed.
Fourth order of business:
Determined eligibility of election candidates based on the previous motion.