- Olivia Snyder: President
- Anthony Alcala: Vice President
- Ryan Elliott: Secretary
- Brandon Hansford: Floating Board, Education Coordinator
- Luke Bayley: Floating Board, Treasurer
- Greg Miller: Chief Technical Officer
- Andy Michaels: Fundraising coordinator
- John Sanders: Facilities coordinator
1st Order of Business:
2nd Order of Business:
Voting on items in the shop proposal as submitted in the following letter individually as requested by the shop. Click the link below to view or download.
- Item #1: Unanimous No on. While the concept is valid we the classes are not yet available or approved.
- Item #2: Unanimous Yes
- Item #3: Unanimous No. We understand this need and would like to create a clear cut process and will require additional research into the legal requirements. This could potentially be a future leadership position.
- Item #4: Motion Passed 4 Yes, 1 No. $100 will be dispersed to the wood shop to develop an access control system. A prototype must be presented to leadership and meet al legal requirements before implementation.
- Item #5: Unanimous No. If anything happens which could require disciplinary action it needs to be reported IMMEDIATELY to email@example.com so that it may be dealt with in accordance with the lab policy.
- Item #6: Tabled until after we re-open to the public
- Item #6.5: Tabled until we re-open to the public
3rd Order of Business:
Reminder to membership that voting members can vote by proxy in the leadership election on the 11th by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not a voting member you can become a voting member by showing your ID to 2 sitting board members.