Directors and Officers Present:
- Olivia Snyder: President
- Tommy Falgout: Vice President
- Ryan Elliott: Secretary
- Brandon Hansford: Floating Board, Education Coordinator
- Andy Michaels: Fundraising Coordinator
- John Sanders: Facilities Coordinator
- Luke Bayley: Treasurer
Directors and Officers Absent:
- Phil Magolias: Floating Board, CTO
1st Order of Business:
Presentation by Olivia Snyder. Click the link below to view or download.
2nd Order of Business:
Treasurer’s report by Luke Bayley. Click the link below to view or download.
3rd Order of Business:
Considered New Purchases:
- CNC Machine
- Dye Sublimation Printer
- VR/AR dev kit
- SLA Printer
4th Order of Business:
Membership points nominees:
- Doug Emes
- Hannah Garbacz
- Cameron Steel
- Kathy Falgout
- AJ Silverman
Votes 4 for 1 absent, points awarded to all nominees.
5th Order of Business:
Things we need for the laser:
- Laser replacement tube
- Rotary attachment
- A better structure for suggested donations to help with maintenance costs.
- Available wood for sale to members that is sized for the laser.
- A system for tracking laser use.
- Donations need to be enforced on for profit cuts.
- Metrics will need to be gathered on laser usage to better determine the best course of action.
6th Order of Business:
- Discussed getting a Vive or Rift.
- Cameron will possibly loan one to the lab indefinitely.
7th Order of Business:
Discussed fully moving from Slack to Discord. Membership is encouraged to weigh in on this.
8th Order of Business:
- Discussed SLA printer needs.
- Cameron and Doug are both willing to loan or possibly sell one to TheLab.
9th Order of Business:
- Discussed Dye Sub needs.